Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
I'll be there right around 8 at the Big Indian Cache. Call if there are any plan changes OK. I'll have computer access later this evening.See you in the morning.
No changes yet. Our plans are still as stands. We are meeting at the Big Indian Cache at 8 am then going to have breakfast together somewhere in Skowhegan. The G Team has a lap top with a bunch of caches in it that we can sit around breakfast and decide what we are going to do and in what order.

So unless it is going to pour down rain we are still going. The camping/overnight thing is still up in the air but The G Team and us are bringing the equipment just in case we decide to do an overnighetr somewhere.