vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for company

I'm soooo jealous...I'll be working Have fun and be safe!!

RULOST2? and I have planned a caching trip to the Lewiston area on Tuesday, and we both have to work other days, but maybe I can stop in for a visit when you decide where you're going to "camp"

Don't know where and if we are going to camp yet. I have to still work out the details with everyone. The wife needs to run into work here shortly and try and switch her working days. Then once she does that I have to get ahold of Mainiac1957 by phone. Then I will post everything here to see if all will come together (crossing my fingers).

I did a search of the area and found two other caches that are real close to the WWII POW cache. I have listed them. There are several more we could do on the way up also. I have done most of them, but if in a group or with others I would be willing to do them again. I will post here as soon as I get my wifes work schedule fine tuned.

Top of the Valley
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...f-c36016266439
    Loose Moose
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...3-4a297fe1308d
    Blazing Troll

Default Tue/Wed is cool with me!

I have extra equipment if needed--was going to bring my small dome tent, but could bring our big tent instead, if necessary. Also have stove, sleeping bags, lanterns, etc.

Let me know what time we want to meet up. I live just off Route 104 on the way to Skowhegan. Maybe we can do breakfast on the way North.

Michael

I have got some of this ironed out now. We are all set for leaving Tuesday and coming back Wednesday. The wife got the day off so everything is cool. Like I said we have our stuff pretty much packed. If anyone else wants to come along we have extra tents and sleeping bags also. Just let us know.

I am going to call Mainiac1957 and see if he is game for an overnight here shortly. He wants to do this but never specified if he would do an overnighter.

I don't know where we can camp but I am not to worried about it. I have a friend that lives in Caratunk that would be more then happy to let us pitch tents on his property. He even has a store righ there. So we can figure that out later. Someone said there was a nice spot right where we park at the WWII POW cache if I remember right.

Oh, by the way G Team is your whole family coming? It will be me the wife and son here.
    Blazing Troll

The G Team

I talked to Mainiac1957. He is not game for an overnighter. But he will go up with us and leave later in the day and we can camp or do what ever else we want to do. He said for us to iron out the details and then let him know.

If you want to meet for breakfast that is great. I am trying to think of a good meeting spot. I was thinking the Big Chief cache would be a good spot since it is so close to you and we have to go by it anyway.

I will send you my phone number in a PM shortly and you can call me or you can send me your phone number and I will call you. This way we can iron out the times of where and when to meet and some other fine tuning.

If anyone else wants to tag along for the day or do an overnight with use jump in and let us know now?

Big Chief cache:
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...f-36bd06f9a05d
    Blazing Troll

Default It looks like it will be

my daughter and myself. A tuesday/wednesday trip would be great for us. Do we have a meeting time/place? If you take 201 to Skowhegan, we can meet you in town there--if you take 104, you'll be going right by our house.

Smile Good Luck!!!! Have Fun!!!

Feeling envious of your forays caching this week...

Hope you all have a wonderful time!
    Wish we could join in on the fun. But, the daughter is due to deliver her first child and we want to hang close for the great event.

Another time, perhaps we'll go on a " Camp & Cache " then.
    Silva, of the forest

Beneath you, feel the Earth.
    Above you, feel the Sky.
    Around you, feel the presence and the Power
    of the Trees!

Default 8AM Tuesday

I'll be there right around 8 at the Big Indian Cache. Call if there are any plan changes OK. I'll have computer access later this evening.See you in the morning.