vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Off the Press

Maybe you can get Noreasta to give you an interview but I'm not sure if he is in Waldo county or Knox county. He is one of the most experience cachers in that area.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Is this same person you speak of witty, possessing a self-deprecating sense of humor and a kind and gentle person who many aspire to be like . . . a man who . . . . Yeah Rick . . . it's me . . . but my SkiDoo REV didn't blow up!
    OK. You don't have to rub it in. But at least it blew up the last good weekend of snowmobiling. That day it blew was going to be a 400 mile day too. I only made about 320 miles of the 400 I think. I did get my sled back. But while it was in I had the frame fixed. If you remember my frame was bent and we re aligned my skis on Moosehead Lake together. Well they were supposed to fix it at the same time when they fixed my motor. Well they replaced the whole front frame. But when I brought it home I noticed a crack in the welds on the tunnel frame from where the dealer bent the frame to try and get the tunnel to align with the new front frame. Well when I brought it back they said they never noticed and don’t think they did it. To make a long story short they had to order a whole new tunnel and put that on my insurance too. My sled is still at the dealers waiting for the new tunnel. It is suppose to be in this month. So I should have it by the end of August. So when I get the sled back it will be a whole new frame and a whole new motor just about. I will post they whole story on the Sled Maine web site later this year once winter starts and that web site gets active again.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Maybe you can get Noreasta to give you an interview but I'm not sure if he is in Waldo county or Knox county. He is one of the most experience cachers in that area.
    I've called him (he lives a couple towns over from me in Waldo County) and e-mailed him, but haven't heard back. I wasn't sure if it was because he might be too busy, he writes a town column for a rival newspaper and was concerned with a conflict of interest or if he felt he has already done a lot of interviews and wanted to give some other folks equal time in the press.