vb:literal>

Thread: Android Geocaching App

Default Android Geocaching App

What is the best android geocaching app? How much data does it typically use? I have a 2 GB plan.
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana

I use c:geo mostly. The official groundspeak app also works well. I've never really paid attention to data usage. Cgeo probably uses more data than other apps since it scrapes the website instead of using the Live API.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I have c:geo installed and have been looking at that. This is all new to me. I have been using my pn-40 for years but recently got a smart phone so I want to give it a try with that. Thanks for the response.

Now that the "Official" Groundspeak app has maps which originally it did not it has become much more useful. c:geo is still very handy for caching as well as on the spot logging of trackables. The other side of the coin is c:geo is still free and the official app is still a paid app. I have both, but still prefer my PN-60 for caching, and use the field notes and GSAK for logging. Glad to see you back in the scene.
    Happy Trails!

Good to be back. I don't cache too often now because we are so busy with all the kids sports but I still enjoy getting one here and there.