vb:literal>

Thread: Woodstock XIII

Question Woodstock XIII

Anyone going to Maryland?

I am next month. I don't think I'll make it to Woodstock though.

I will be going. This will be my eighth Geowoodstock. Quilting Mom and I have made this our vacation trip every year. Since the event travels around it gives us a different part of the country to explore. Geowoodstock is a different kind of experience for a cacher. Lots of satellite events to attend. Lots of friends from all over the world to reconnect with. We will be driving this year so it is a bit more affordable than flying and renting a car as we usually do.
    Happy Trails!

You betcha!!

I was brought up in Reisterstown, not far from the event.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to attempt a bucket list cache: http://www.mdgps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8904 (I'm DirigoBiker on that site because TAT was already taken, probably by me )
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

I'm taking my son (my main caching partner), and my sister, who sometimes caches with us. Neither has been to a Mega before. This is my 2nd GWS, but my 3rd Mega.

I'm making lists of the caches I don't want to miss. Also solving the puzzle caches that aren't field puzzles!

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    You betcha!!

I was brought up in Reisterstown, not far from the event.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to attempt a bucket list cache: http://www.mdgps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8904 (I'm DirigoBiker on that site because TAT was already taken, probably by me )
    On my list of "caches I'll never ever get"!