vb:literal>

Thread: RE: I suspect some of you might ride ATVs so . . .

Default RE: I suspect some of you might ride ATVs so . . .

The Troy ATV Club will be hosting an ATV Poker Run with prizes on Saturday, September 10th (rain date September 11th). Registration is at 9 a.m. with the ride starting at 10 a.m. at 45 Carter Road in Troy (off Rt. 202/9).

Registration fee is $5 which includes lunch. Prizes for winning hands will be given out. For more info: 948-2143 or e-mail bridgey5582@yahoo.com.

-------------

Incidentally, if all goes as planned I should have my first cache hidden by then and it should be pretty darn close to one of the places we stop on this ride . . . in case anyone opts to go back and look for it after the official ride is over.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Too bad I am way up here, or else I would probably do it.
    You full time or paid call fire fighter? I didn't know Unity had a full time station. I am a fire fighter up in here in Caribou. Do you go to the Musters?
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    Too bad I am way up here, or else I would probably do it.
    You full time or paid call fire fighter? I didn't know Unity had a full time station. I am a fire fighter up in here in Caribou. Do you go to the Musters?
    Volunteer in Unity . . . work full-time in Public Education at Bangor . . . in fact you and I might know a mutual person . . . John Thornton who lives in Caribou and commutes down here in Bangor to work his two 24-hr. shifts. Incidentally I was up your way just last week or so . . . did 300+ miles of riding in three days in the PI/Washburn/Mars Hill Area with a foray into St. Agatha and Fort Kent . . . love the riding in the County. As for musters . . . no, I don't do them, but we often field a team for the Bangor State Fair.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Thats cool. Course I know John. He's been a paid-call for awhile now and Caribou, hes a good guy. Ya, Caribou had a full-time opening a few months back and the position was filled before it was annouced! Its too bad. But you have to like what you do, if your willing to travel almost 200 miles nearly every other day...
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.