vb:literal>

Thread: Recommendations wanted

Default Recommendations wanted

I will be in Maine this fall, visiting and travelling in the Farmington area -west to Stratton & Eustis and north to Presque Isle & Fort Fairfield. I want to do a bit of geocaching and would welcome recommendations for your favorite caches. Locations, unique cache containers, clever hides etc. If any of you ever travel to Florida, there are a few here that I would highly recommend to you. Thanks for any and all input.

Man that's a tall order to recommend good caches cause there are so many it's hard to pick.When are you going to be coming in the fall? There is going to be an event cache in the Presque Isle area at Aroostock state park on the 17th and 18th Of Sept and quite a few of us will be attending that event,the first to be held in the so-called county.Should be quite the weekend. Maybe you can plan on being up there that weekend,just something to think about.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

There is also an event planned for September 10th in Hampden - will be lots of fun!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Woo Hoo.. he's comming to the county. I am up in Caribou... You will be going right throuh me probably.
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeehawma
    I will be in Maine this fall, visiting and travelling in the Farmington area -west to Stratton & Eustis and north to Presque Isle & Fort Fairfield. I want to do a bit of geocaching and would welcome recommendations for your favorite caches. Locations, unique cache containers, clever hides etc. If any of you ever travel to Florida, there are a few here that I would highly recommend to you. Thanks for any and all input.
    In Presque Isle . . . if you're up for some hiking with a fantastic view . . . A.S.P. is a great one . . . and Double Eagle II is close by if you want a cache with a bit of history.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."