vb:literal>

Thread: Lost at the BBQ

Hybrid View

Unhappy Lost at the BBQ

In all the rain-soaked excitement at the BBQ, we managed to leave behind a nice Pampered Chef burger flipper and a pair of tongs. If anyone might have taken them into protective custody, please let me know
    Thanks!

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team
    In all the rain-soaked excitement at the BBQ, we managed to leave behind a nice Pampered Chef burger flipper and a pair of tongs. If anyone might have taken them into protective custody, please let me know
    Thanks!

Michael
    We have the tongs. Just let us know how to get them to you. Don't know who has the flipper though.
    Blazing Troll

Default Thanks!

Hmmm...we don't get down to your area often, but it might be a good excuse for a caching trip in that direction. If we're gonna do the POW camp trip, we could get them then, too.

Saw your other post about the POW camp road--I have 4x4s available if needed (only down side is 10-12 MPG) for the trip. There is also a cache way back in the Scott Paper land off Route 16 way past the Trestle cache that I'd like to get.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team
    Hmmm...we don't get down to your area often, but it might be a good excuse for a caching trip in that direction. If we're gonna do the POW camp trip, we could get them then, too.

Saw your other post about the POW camp road--I have 4x4s available if needed (only down side is 10-12 MPG) for the trip. There is also a cache way back in the Scott Paper land off Route 16 way past the Trestle cache that I'd like to get.

Michael
    Talked to Mainiac1957 and we might be doing the trip this week. Will you be able to do it this week? We were thinking Wednesday but that is still up in the air. I wrote to the cache owners asking about the road and have not gotten a reply yet. Also wrote to another user on here that did it a short time ago and am still waiting for a reply. We are flexible with when we can go. I am on vacation this week. Let me know when is good for you?
    Blazing Troll

That "other" cache is probably my "Over the Horizon" cache. Make sure you see the radar site while you're in there. Also, the better road is via Stream Road off Route 16 just outside Bingham.