vb:literal>

Thread: Need help logging a TB

Default Need help logging a TB

I need assistance on how to log a tb. I got one from Gob-ler at Cathance River Walk

I need to figure out hot to log it into another cache. TIA.

Lefty

First thing you need to do is make sure you log that you found the Travel Bug. This is generally done by clicking the TB link on the cache page, then clicking "Found it? Log it!" on the TB page. You will need the 6-digit number from the TB tag to do this. Once you have done this, that TB will be associated with your account.

When you want to drop the TB off in another cache, simply do your usual routine of clicking "Log your visit" on the cache page. On the log page, you should notice a listbox near the bottom under "Dropped off any Travel Bugs?". Select your travel bug and then click the "Submit log entry" button. If you have already logged the cache without dropping it off, you can either edit your log or post a note saying you dropped it off. That's it!

Got it, thanks.

And don't do what I did with my first TB found and post the TB number in your post I have forgotten who but some very nice cacher wrote me an email and explained that the TB number should not be posted in public since someone could just use the number to say they had found the TB. Doing that had not even dawned on me so the note was appreciated. Fortnately figured out how to go back and edit my post.

Anne
    TwoMaineiacs / Anne and Joe