vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice Web Page update Rick

Default Dang I hate having to use IE......

OK, OK, now I see what everyone is talking about! This is neat and I like it too!

Team Teebow

Quote Originally Posted by Slate
    Add me to the list of really stupid too. All I get is the old green background, even with a reload of the page. I am using Firefox v. 1.0.4
    Apparently the background image is incompatible with Firefox... I'm a Firefox user as well and have only geen the green background. Now that I've seen the background in IE, I think I'll stick with Firefox... too much going on for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Cache'n Jacksons
    Apparently the background image is incompatible with Firefox... I'm a Firefox user as well and have only geen the green background. Now that I've seen the background in IE, I think I'll stick with Firefox... too much going on for my taste.
    I only caught it when I got to work using IE at work. I missed it until then, but I still want to give Rick mad props for maintaining the site and giving us a place to hang and share info.

Thanks again Rick

d’76 Guest

augggg!!!!!!!!

I got home after a few beers with some retired sailor types from the navy and don't every try to keep up with them. Trying to type message and realised the we b page had changeed. Whow, kinda trippy. I like like it Rick once I realised that It wasnt my eyes buuggin way out....

Thanks Rick,

DAve

I just want to comment about the whole web set up here ( since I am a fairly new member.....the parties involved in the evolution of this site should be proud. It is user friendly and such a wonderful resource for the geocaching "world" in Maine and beyond. Thank-you, thank-you.

I fixed it so Moziila users can see it now. I don't have firefox so I don't know if what I did fixed it there also. I am going to go back to the way it was in about a day. I just wanted to see how it worked out. Like some have said the background is to busy now.
    Blazing Troll

I just installed Firefox and realized that Mozilla nad Firefox are pretty much tbe same browser. But it also works in Fitefox. I will restore in back in about a day though.

On a side note I noticed that the Googel search in the navbar was messed up when vieing it with anything but IE. So I fixed that.
    Blazing Troll

Wow!! I was sitting here reading messages, and all of the sudden... I can see it too!! I guess it does work in Firefox, after all! I'm sure my dial up does not make it quick. Thanks for the change of pace.

Quote Originally Posted by tat
    Wow!! I was sitting here reading messages, and all of the sudden... I can see it too!! I guess it does work in Firefox, after all! I'm sure my dial up does not make it quick. Thanks for the change of pace.
    Yup. Works with Firefox now. I was wondering what everyone was talking about before. What update? LOL!

But I've gotta be honest - don't particularly care for it myself. The web page sliding over the background is kinda annoying.

Oh well...

Same here, all I am getting is green............but that's OK cause it is John Deere Green