vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: logging cach

Quote Originally Posted by Wudeater and Wife
    Y'know, we've got as many women as men in the group....so if you're gonna have dancing girls, we request Chippendales (not the furniture type either).
    Well, I was actually going to mention them as well (Chippendales), but I couldn't remember the name at the time! LOL!

But since Brad is sponsoring the event, I also assumed that he would take care of that part of the entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by FFFarmer
    Now the big question is........When he gets his own account, can he go back and log the finds he has done with you, and with the dates he has origionally found them?
    My answer would be yes. If they did go and find the caches then they can go log it but to put the date that they went and found it not the date they are logging it on GC.
    Blazing Troll

Talking Did I mention Bruce

I nominated you for entertainment commitee chairman, You can have whatever you like. I'm afaid I may not have quite as much booty to give for door prizes as last year, but I am planning a few games and suprises.
    Happy Trails!

Unhappy

We just got our football schedule yesterday and we are going to miss the event due to a football game in Winslow (I think?). Bummer. We are going to skip the football game the next week to make the Aroostook County event though. (It's only against Hampden).

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    My answer would be yes. If they did go and find the caches then they can go log it but to put the date that they went and found it not the date they are logging it on GC.
    I guess it's up to the individual. Both of my kids did quite a few caches with me before they got their own accounts. But they both refuse to log them now. They say "I didn't sign the log, I can't claim the cache". OK, I understnd that, but they won't even claim the virtuals we've been on. They say they weren't a member of GC.com then and how can you have a log earlier than your joining date?
    "From the mouths of babes........."

Hey John and Diana ,I wouldn't bother going to the Winslow game either cause the Black Raiders are going to whip your a-- and that would be a shame to miss the event for that.....lol
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

yeah, well....we'll lose alot of games again this year, but we keep holding out hope. This will be a big game for our nephew though 'cuz he'll be playing against many of the kids he used to play with when he was little. If we can make the tail end of the event, we'll try. Go Trojans!