vb:literal>

Thread: Changing a cache to a multi

Default Changing a cache to a multi

I gotta question I need some help with;
    I have a cache that is currently a micro, anything any bigger seems to get muggled here, problem is that people do not cover it back up when they re-hide it, I have found it in the open more than once and the last time it was gone. I replaced it with a micro that has stayed so far, I want to make this a multi.

Do I have to re-submit it????????or just update it????????I want previous finders to be able to re-find it and log it as found in its new spot.

If you want people to log the old cache and the redesigned cache as seoarate finds, then you will need to archive the old cache and make a new cache.

Quote Originally Posted by FFFarmer
    I gotta question I need some help with;
    I have a cache that is currently a micro, anything any bigger seems to get muggled here, problem is that people do not cover it back up when they re-hide it, I have found it in the open more than once and the last time it was gone.
    Another of my pet peeves! People who don't bother to rehide a cache once the've found it.

Even the "master cache hider" Brdad commented that he had trounle finding one of my caches as it was well hidden (payback for Old 470!), but I've visited the cache a couple of times when it was just laying on the ground with no cover at all.

Some people don't understand that caches are MEANT to be hidden from casual view. I've comented before about the newbie that complained that the cache they found just after our visit was "covered with sticks and leaves". LOL!

COVER THAT CACHE!!!