vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally reach a mark

Hybrid View

Default Finally reach a mark

I hit 50 today on my cache-count. Lets hope 100 should just be right around the corner! I know, 50 isn't much, but hey, I am dealing with the county here and its not everyday I can go out caching
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Jordan - I bet you hit 100 quickly. In tracking the new caches, looks like an awful lot of them are up in the County. Congratulations.

Anne
    TwoMaineiacs / Anne and Joe

Default #50

it's okay to get excited about #50 i think mine was a locationless using the deer isle bridge i think each number is exciting this morning i stopped on main st in ellsworth and took a picture of a fish sculpture i kinda-sorta know the story behind them, and that a lot of them have been stolen, but i never would have stopped to check any of them out i can look back on any of my numbers and there is a story to tell, good or bad that's what makes all the numbers exciting
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Hey 50 is great Jordan,it's not like you live in a very cache dense area unlike a lot of us. Although the county has been getting it's share of caches now that Northwoods Explorer has entered the picture up there. Am looking forward to my first trip north of Houlton since I have lived in this state and I'm 52......lol About time wouldn't you think?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Thumbs up Great!!!!

Congrats on 50 finds. Just think of the stories, and the adventures you have had. Now go out and get a few more. lol
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Hey I only have 18 and I'm looking forward to 20. Each coal should be new and exciting to reach. Looking forward to my 50th, because the other 50(yrs) is past already LOL

There's really no hury to hit 100. Take your time and enjoy each cahe. If you have done 50 cahes and had fun doing then then you are doing it right. It really is not about the numbers. They ones that are doing it for the numbers are not really taking the time to enjoy themselves. I could have had over 500 by now but I am nowhere close. I don't eveen know how many I have to tell you the truth. I cache when I have free time. I do not let the geocaching consume me. I do have another life.

Congrats and may there be many more.
    Blazing Troll

Congratulations on your first 50 finds. Look forward to meeting you at the Aroostook Event and hopefully we all add a few finds to our totals.

Happy Caching

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    I do have another life.
    WHAT? There's more to life than geo-caching?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    I hit 50 today on my cache-count. Lets hope 100 should just be right around the corner! I know, 50 isn't much, but hey, I am dealing with the county here and its not everyday I can go out caching
    I know what you're saying . . . I tell ya, work and life just seems to get in the way of geo-caching sometimes!

I also just made my first 50 and I loved each and every cache . . . even the micros and the DNFs . . . and along the way I saw some great places that I never have seen before . . . some places right in my own County.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."