by mainiac1957 [profile]

N 44° 43.461 W 068° 50.645
UTM: 19T E 512347 N 4952341
NE 66.9mi from your home coordinates.

In Maine, United States [view map]
Hidden: 9/10/2005
Use waypoint: GCPNNP (what's this?)
Make this page print-friendly (no logs)

(ratings out of 5 stars. 1 is easiest, 5 is hardest)
Difficulty: Terrain:

This is the second of my end of summer get togethers. Hope to see you all there. And we hope to have the great weather from last time as well.

This event will be evolving as the time gets closer. As in some past picnics, everyone should bring something to grill. Also a side dish, dessert, or beverage to share. I know there is a growing number of vegetarian cachers who I'm sure will have some non-meat dishes to share as well. Post your intentions as a note so others don't duplicate to much. Depending on how many children are coming there will be some kids activities and a big field to play in. There are a couple of covered tables to get out of nasty weather. Let's have a great turn out and meet as many new people as we can, as well as our regulars who make it to all the events. Dogs are allowed on a leash. See you all in September, and be sure to bring trade item and travel bugs. We will have some more discussion on paperless caching for those new cachers with new palm pilots or other PDAs. Also we want to have help for anyone not sure on placing a good first cache. There will be ample time for eveyone who hasn't found area caches to hunt before of after the picnic. It will start at 11:00am and run till around 3:00pm. Hot grills will be provided by me for those who wish to BBQ food.