vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waymarking

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    GC.COM won't allow any new virtuals and all locationless caches will be archived on Jan. 1, 2006. Owners will have to move them to this new area. You can create your own category, it's up to you what requirements you want finders to post when they find it, basically the way they work now.
    Actually. I like locationless caches but won't miss them too much as it has gotten VERY hard to log a new one.

I just logged my first find on the category of painted fire hydrants by Mnt Man. It's pretty easy to figure out. You can create your own category as Tat did with his Bradbury Mnt one. Yes Becke you can start your own category as in Acadia like you said.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default thanks

thanks haffy! i spent a good part of the day reading the posts in the forums and that has helped, too. the posts are very interesting! i understand it a lot better now.
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

How come we can't edit our own thread? I made a mistake in a previous thread and I wanted to make a correction but can't seem to be able to do any editing. I know we used to be able to edit our own, or maybe I am missing something. Anyway I made a mistake and said it was Tat's first waymark but it was his first post of the waymark,it was Two Mainiacs waymark of Bradbury Mnt that I was referring to.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

i tried to edit, too when i called it waypointing instead of waymarking. lol. i thought there used to be a way to edit.
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    How come we can't edit our own thread? I made a mistake in a previous thread and I wanted to make a correction but can't seem to be able to do any editing. I know we used to be able to edit our own, or maybe I am missing something. Anyway I made a mistake and said it was Tat's first waymark but it was his first post of the waymark,it was Two Mainiacs waymark of Bradbury Mnt that I was referring to.

Don't sweat it, it's never about the numbers!!

Actually I posted the Bradbury mountain waymark into an already created category. Today I posted "Buck's Naked BBQ" in Freeport and a photo into the favorite BBQ places (or similar name). Of course some wisea** had to immediately answer with a comment about "naked". Term in BBQ means no sauce. I have to laugh at all the fighting going on in geocaching.com over the new categories. Makes me remember all the newsgroups I used to moderate for technical support and how much they loved to fight. What a nice, calm gentle, welcoming place geocachingmaine is .

Anne - full of good BBQ
    TwoMaineiacs / Anne and Joe