I thought I would explain the subscription system on this sight for some of you.

The automatic subscription system is turned off right now. If you would like to turn it on then what it would do is: When you create or reply to any message or thread you automatically get subscribed to that thread so when someone replies to it you get sent an email letting you know.

To turn this on you would go to USERCP/EDIT OPTIONS/MESSAGES & NOTIFICATION/DEFAULT THREAD SUBSCRIPTION MODE and change it to INSTANT EMAIL NOTIFICATION or DAILY or WEEKLY. There are some other choices in there that should be self explanatory.

On the other hand if you see a thread that you would like to subscribe to. Open the thread in the forum then click on THREAD TOOLS and there you should see a spot that says SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD.

You can also subscribe to a forum by pretty much doing the same thing. Go to the forum you want to subscribe to and click on FORUM TOOLS and you should see something that says SUBSCRIBE TO THIS FORUM.

You can also turn off any of these subscriptions and see what subscriptions you have by going to the QUICK LINKS and SUBSCRIBED THREAD and a list of all the subscription you have should be listed. You can delete the ones that you no longer want to be subscribed to here.

I hope this little explanation helped and did not confuse you more.