vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RE: Noreasta and Bearfirefighter make the paper

Default RE: Noreasta and Bearfirefighter make the paper

My article came out in this week's paper -- Village Soup Citizen -- with photos of Noreasta and Bearfirefighter. Unfortunately due to space issues I had to keep things short and sweet and to the point and one of my sidebars (caches located in Waldo County -- a list of the towns and number of caches in each town) was deleted. I'm also not a big fan of the lay-out on one of the sidebars, but at least it's some good PR . . . I hope.

Now don't be too hard on me like you were on that poor reporter from the Sentinel, but I have been told that this weekend they hope to have the article and maybe the sidebar on-line . . . possibly with more photos. If they do I'll post the link or you can simply go to Villagesoup.com and click on the Waldo County issue . . . it will probably be under the "News" section.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Cool! I look forward to reading the article!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Hi There-I couldn't seem to find your article on the Village soup website, under Waldo, under news.............I looked at various other places like Sports and Outdoors but......can anyone help??? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by covefarm
    Hi There-I couldn't seem to find your article on the Village soup website, under Waldo, under news.............I looked at various other places like Sports and Outdoors but......can anyone help??? Thanks.
    It's supposed to be up sometime this weekend (the operative word being "supposed") and is not up yet.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

I was given a copy of the paper yesterday and able to see the article - great job!!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Well,I've checked the online version of the Village Soup this morning and it still is not published as of yet. Am getting anxious to read the article.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Great job on the article, i have had many comments this weekend about it, it was very informative and helpfull to those considering the hobbie.... 5 Star in research and interest.....

Quote Originally Posted by noreasta
    Great job on the article, i have had many comments this weekend about it, it was very informative and helpfull to those considering the hobbie.... 5 Star in research and interest.....
    Is the online link available yet????

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    I was given a copy of the paper yesterday and able to see the article - great job!!!
    Thanks . . . but the story pretty much wrote itself . . . it's easy when you've got two great people to interview.

Quote Originally Posted by noreasta
    Thank you Noreasta . . . it was a pleasure to meet you . . . now when are you going to go out and get some of my caches that I placed in Waldo County . . . one is only a few miles away from you!