vb:literal>

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How Much is Gas Where You LIve?

Sounds like the gas situation in Maine is similar to the situation here in Florida. Prices and availability vary. It sure is raising the cost of my Maine vacation next month... especially with all the driving that I'll be doing. I'm still gonna take a day or two for geocaching and have only decided on 2 definintes so far. Planning is half the fun!

Skipped filling up at BJ's yesterday at $3.25 just knowing that the "Stop 'n Go" in Durham is usually a few cents under that and it was on our way home. It was the same as BJ's **BUT** they were out of regular. Ended up with mid grade at $3.34. My sister down in Manassas, VA always ribs me about paying so much for gas. Normally she is usually 50-60 cents a gallon less. Today it was $3.39

Burned a bit of it off today down in Phippsburg caching. Couldn't stand to see the gorgeous weather and not get out in it.

Anne
    TwoMaineiacs / Anne and Joe

Well, this morning's news states that oil prices have returned to "pre-Katrina levels". Now lets see how fast that translates into price reductions at the pump.

Bet they won't be going down at the "hourly" rate they went up!

I bet your right!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Amazingly we saw some lowering gas prices today. $3.19 in Yarmouth and in Lisbon Falls but still $3.33-$3.39 all over Brunswick and Topsham. We do all the chores in a great circle route.

Anne

I saw something I didn't think I would see....the price went down at the cheapest local fill up 3.18 down from 3.25. The Bar Harbor area is usu. 5 to 15 cents more than southern Maine..........in my 25 plus years of traveling back and forth.

I filled up in Saco today $3.15 so maybe prices are starting to come back down,hope so!!!

I see that in the latest report that the lowest gas price in Maine is now in Ellsworth: $2.39.

Yup - looks like the prices are starting to come down - just in time for the event this weekend! LOL!

Still $3.39 on Route 1 coming into Brunswick from the south but it is $2.99 on Route 196 over by Crooker.

Anne - coming back from gym

Default N.h.

Have been in New Hampshire for tha past two days. In Manchester almost all have it at 2.99. North Hampton was 3.09 yesterday. I'm filling up before I go home.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.