I have been an avid cacher for almost 2 years now. I love the hunt--the outdoors, the challenge, the competition. However, there are a few things that bother me about the game today...here they are, and I look forward to hearing yours...

--Cachers who find, find, find without placing, placing, placing caches. For example, there's one NYC-area cacher whose find-hide ratio is 2775:5. Give back to the community!

--Caches that are left 'temporarily unavailable' for months. Either fix it or archive it!

--Cachers that consistently trade down. I've seen the contents of some of my caches go from great to mediocre thanks to people who take the best stuff and leave crap. If you can't trade evenly or up, TNLN!

--The moratorium on virtual caches. Enough is enough--TPTB need to realize that there are some spots where you just CAN'T put a micro.

That's all for now...I'm not usually a complainer, but these are a few things that bother me in an otherwise great community of cachers. Let's hear your thoughts!

IntotheWoods