vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Geocaching Pet Peeves

OK that answered that dumb (I'll spell it right this time) question. Thanks for the heads up.
    I do agree with Cameoooooo on the fact that there doesn't seem to be many Jeep TBs in Maine yet. It really suprised me to find the one at Harbor View that I logged.

I think probably Brdad could answer this question as to how many Jeep TB's there were in Maine. If I am not mistaken he was sent the state's allocation of 40 TB's and most of them he distributed at the event cache in Augusta on the 19 th of June. He also has placed many himself all over the state and I think in another thread he said he might have had 2 left,and was placing them in caches soon.I myself had 3 of them and placed them in caches the following week and they were picked up fairly promptly. Just keep a lookout and maybe one will show up near you soon.I kept mine for a few days so I could get a good photo to submit for the Jeep contest and they came out good too. Don't forget to vote for your favorite when the time arrives.
    Last edited by Haffy; 07-16-2004 at 08:50 AM.

Yep, Haffy, that's right. 40 for Maine, I have no idea where they are right now, short of the two I have.

Cameo said: "There's only one, and that one is stranded on the deserted "Castaway" Island cache."

And I hope someone has as much fun getting that jeep as I had placing it there. It's all about having fun, right? I do have two jeeps and was going to place them in caches here in Rochester, NY, but since they are in such great demand in Maine, I'll bring them back with me for caches in Maine.
    Last edited by parmachenee; 07-16-2004 at 05:55 PM.

Smile

Hey ,You guys new grandparents yet?

Red face Oh the shame....

(Hangs head in shame)....I still have two Jeep TB's from the picnic that I haven't placed. Been on vacation as well as being to busy to Geocache. I'll place them, hopefully, in the next couple of weeks. If worse comes to worse, I'll drop them in caches in Bangor that I've already been to.

Humbly,

-RanMan22

Hey Ranman,Cameooooo would really love that....lol

Default Jeeps

Yeah I would...so watch for a big white SUV following you all over town.

Yup...grandparents again...as of Tuesday night. A boy, 7 lbs, 20 inches. Name is Landon Frank Cullen.