vb:literal>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Aroostook County BBQ - Aroostook State Park

Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    Preference on hamburgers/hotdogs? Type of drink?
    Nobody has even mentioned beer yet?

Supposively, No alchol is a rule here camping. But what they dont know won't hurt Just leave no cans please! I mean no one will be on the mtn when were there, so if you do bring some, please drink it after hours, sorry its my ass and want to be able to use the park again. Thanks!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

wbdent I figured it would be nice if someone could bring some firewood to the place for a nice fire. I believe we are suppose to get rain Friday so we may not have any dry wood in the woods. Plus I really do not want to go someplace and have to dig around in the woods and try and find firewood.

wbdent I will be bringing a very small grill, it is only big enough to cook about three burgers at one time, so if we want to have a cook out then we should have a big grill, unless everyone is just going to bring ther own food. I am going to bring the grill I have an some burger for me and Mike ot eat.
    Blazing Troll

Sheesh, I hadn't even thought about food yet! Hey, it's only Wednesday...We've got a smaller propane grill thing I think we can bring. I'll probably fit 8 hamburgers on it. We'll be in town (PI) Friday night at Northern Lights Hotel. Let me know what we can do to help.

Diana

Does everyone prefer to bring something small (plan on 20- or so) or have one person pick everything up and people exchange some money? lol.

Heres a list of stuff, if you want to bring anything and put your name on it..

Hot Dogs (2 people)
    Hamburger (2 people)
    16 Hot Dog Buns
    16 Hamburger Buns
    Plates
    Chips (2 people)
    Soda (2 people)
    Musterd
    Relish
    Ketchup

*What Else you can think of? Wanna do Tim Hortons in PI or something for Breakfast, say around 8:00-9:00 or so? I need coffee in the AM! I am sure most of you do too!

Theres 14 things right there... I dont know if its easier to do this this way... let me know It would be easier for me... but I will do whatever you prefer. (It's your vacation lol)

*What Else you can think of? Wanna do Tim Hortons in PI or something for Breakfast, say around 8:00-9:00 or so? I need coffee in the AM! I am sure most of you do too!

BYOB (if you do drink) Also good ideas to bring:
    -Fly Spray
    -Flashlights
    -Headlights
    -Lamps
    -Warm Clothes!
    -Hiking boots?
    -GPS or course
    -Grill if you have one, small is ok even for yourself!

---Add on!

Why do I feel like I am in boyscouts, telling the kids what to bring? LOL. Just helping you out.

Just sent you an email Jordan...firewood is taken care of

Brian,

GET BACK TO WORK!

Thats good news. Thanks!

Yes, if people want to skip the idea and bring thier own food... works just as well. I can bring my own, or one thing to add to the course meal... whateve ryou prefer, elts decide by tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    Brian,

GET BACK TO WORK!

Thats good news. Thanks!

Yes, if people want to skip the idea and bring thier own food... works just as well. I can bring my own, or one thing to add to the course meal... whateve ryou prefer, elts decide by tonight!
    It's hard to work when you have geocaching on the brain!

You putting the wood it in the van? Let me know if you need help hauling it. Almost anything will fit in "da bus."

Well I am going to eat something and then to another class... I will be there on Saturday between 4:30 and 5:30pm, depending how quick I can get out of the drill. Thanks again Brian for your help!!
    PS, do you have the "hello, my name is..." stickers, lol

We're fine with whatever you want to do about food, we've done the everybody brings something and everybody eats for most of the events down here and it works out fine. Post tonight to let us know. We'll pick up stuff on the way. BTW, we're staying at the Northern Lights now...CMI was $120 a night...50% more than when I stayed there 4 years ago. Maybe they've learned something from the gas dealers...hmmm.