vb:literal>

Thread: Casey

Default Casey

As most of you know we are moving to Texas in a few weeks. Unforunately, we can't take Casey with us. We don't want to give him to just anybody, as he's a great dog. The two families we had in mind both dropped out at the last minute.
    As he is a great caching dog, no - he can't find a cache, but the only thing he loves more than going for a hike is riding in a car. Well, maybe laying on a couch, watching TV, with his people is in there too.
    He loves being around people. We thought a caching family would like to adopt him
    He's a great family dog as he has always lived with cats and is great with kids.
    He's an 8 yr old German Shepard / Shelti mix. He's been fixed and has all his shots.
    If you're interested send us a message or call us at 947-1118

Sorry, don't need another dog. Wish you could take him, but reason I am responding... have a good trip. I always wanted to live in TX actually
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

I'm a cat person - not a dog person, sorry - but I was wondering why you can't take him with you if he loves riding.

I know my cat HATES riding, but I'd find a way to take him with us if we moved. When we came to Maine from North Carolina, we brought 3 cats with us. Sheesh! What a trip! Two adults. Two kids. Two cars. Three cats. LOL!

I adore Casey and wish that I could take him...but I don't have the proper room and time for him. Best of luck to you on your move...you will be greatly missed.

We thought we would bump this as we are down to two weeks left here. We really hate the thought of giving him to strangers, and as he's a great geocaching dog and we really hoped a Maine geocacher would adopt him.

Quote Originally Posted by EGSG
    We thought we would bump this as we are down to two weeks left here. We really hate the thought of giving him to strangers, and as he's a great geocaching dog and we really hoped a Maine geocacher would adopt him.
    Hmmm... When you say "he's a great geocaching dog", do you mean that he won't give the cache away, or that he is more than willing to spill the beans? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Hmmm... When you say "he's a great geocaching dog", do you mean that he won't give the cache away, or that he is more than willing to spill the beans? LOL!
    No, he's never found a cache. He loves to walk in the woods. He may stop and sniff, but he will never get out of your sight. We have never put him on a leash in the woods.
    I meant he's a great companion on the hikes. We've been on a few very difficult bushwacks and always found it easier on the way back to follow Casey. We tell him it's time for a ride and he finds the best way back.