vb:literal>

Thread: Not getting my queries sent to me

Hybrid View

Default Not getting my queries sent to me

I have not been getting my queries sent to me from GC not for quite some time now. It was working but all of a sudden I stop getting them. I have not changed anything. I went in a verified that everything is correct and it is right.

I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?
    Blazing Troll

I got three last night, Maine, Indiana, and Wisconsin. I usually run them once and then shut them off, but I think GC.com intended people to run them at once a week intervals.

I noticed that the past two weekends... my query was still defined but the days were unchecked! I thought it was something I had done wrong, like using the "Back" button on the browser after editing them. I checked them off again and now they are working this week, as are the "new local cache" email notifications.

Default I too...

had the same problem the last two weeks. I checked them again the other day and now they seem to be fine.
    Happy Trails!

I actually read the memo with the last queries I was running on a weekly basis. It stated that I would have to remember to rerun them the following week if I wanted them as they were having some problems with their server. I disabled them all as I was out of town and did not need to have them run in my absence. I have done a "one time" run since then and received all the queries I asked for.

A house is not a home without a cat.

Hey I got them this morning. So there back to working again. Thanks everyone.
    Blazing Troll