vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gulf Hagas Hike

Question Gulf Hagas Hike

Haffy and I as well as maybe the cache owner ( How about it Dave) are looking into going up to Gulf Hagas on Oct 1st. It should be a nice bug free, cool weekend day to go there. If anyone is interested we are planning on meeting at KI around 8AM and heading in to go to "Gorge"ous the cache placed by Dave 1976 and Girlmate. It will be a most of the day trip so we would be coming back sometime after lunch. At this time I plan on it being the out and back hike and not the longer loop trail. Let me know if your interested.
    Happy Trails!

d’76 Guest

count Girlmate and I in

Default Bummer

We would really like to join you on this trip. We actually have this on our list of "must finds". We have hiked this in the B.C. years (Before Caching) and it is fun.
    Unfortunately I am working that day and it is also the day we bid our assignments for the next six months. If you should happen to get rained out and reschedule, let me know.
    I also think they open the gate at KI that day for the rest of the season and do not charge fees.
    Have fun, and good luck.

This is also on my list of "must do" . . . haven't done that hike in some time . . . beautiful area . . . however I'm more of a loner when I geo-cache and there's a few I want to get in another area on that day or Sunday. However, anyone that does go should find the hike quite rewarding . . . and tiring.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

We too can't make this trip. Maybe those of us that can't make this one can plan another trip in the not to distant future? May the following weekend???\

Gary and I are hoping to go. We need a waypoint to guide the way to the place to meet!

Thumbs up Great news

Go to the K.I Find and we will meet there in the parking lot at 8:00 this Saturday morning. Looks like the weather will be good to go.
    Happy Trails!

We'll be there. Traveling from Augusta that morning. Will meet at K.I.Find at 8am. See you then.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Lightbulb Extra shoes

As posted on the cache page we do have some water to cross so be sure and bring extra shoes. Can't wait to see you all on Saturday. Have a good rest of the week. Brad
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    As posted on the cache page we do have some water to cross so be sure and bring extra shoes. Brad
    Shoes, boots, sandals, Keen's, sneakers. We'll bring em all. See ya then.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.