vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pull a Travel Bug from a cache

Default Pull a Travel Bug from a cache

I have a travel bug that disappeared from a cache months back. I have posted a note that the TB is missing but it is still listed in the cache. I can't seem to figure out how to pull the TB out of the cache so it isn't confusing to others. I know that there is a way to sho it in my hands. Help.....

If you go to the cache page, then click on the link to the missing TB on the right hand side of that page, it should take you to the TB page, where you should have the ability to mark the bug as missing. I think only the owner of the TB can actually remove it from the cache.

Do you still have the TB and if you do, did you try to reenter the number on the tag?

Team Teebow 1
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

The cache owner can boot the missing but too.....
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow
    The cache owner can boot the missing but too.....
    Hmm, I just checked someone else's bug on one of my pages, and it only gives me the option to mark it as missing... Maybe you have to mark it as missing first? I can't tell, cause I don't want to mark this one as missing...

I did have it still, its here somewhere.....

I got it, thanks. I think I was trying to edit the log instead of adding a log entry.

Default owner

If you are the owner of the TB. The bug page will give you the number to log it. It's under the " found it log it " box, top right. Should be in blue. I use it to log and retrieve my coins. " Travel bug owner options " the drop down box here also lets you mark the bug as missing.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I went into my travel bugs, and chose the appropriate one. Under Travel Bug Options I hit add log entry and just took it like I found it. Sorry but I can't seem to find the option to mark it missing. Doesn't matter though I guess.

Right under "Travel Bug Options" is "Travel Bug Owner Options", with a pull down menu. That menu has options A) Recalculate Distance, B) Mark bug missing, and C) Move to last location.

-RanMan22