vb:literal>

Thread: Not slowing down...

Default Not slowing down...

Congratulations to Wudeater & wife on 300 cache finds. It's been a pleasure caching with you two. This is a huge milestone and the best of luck on the next 100, and the next 100....and... LOL Keep caching!

Thumbs up Way to Go!!!

Congrats on #300 at Embden Petroglyphs , looks like we were on your tail yesterday. That was a great cache to get 300 at. Oh, and by the way, thanks for leaving the care packages along the way. We were getting pretty hungry by the time we got to Solon last night, and ya know those aren't bad with Hot Sauce and Beer.

Default congrats but

Hey Congrats on the 300 finds, looks like you will catch me soon as i have taken up an additional hobby of golf, doesnt seem to be enough time to do all. Oh yeah by the way, what am I supposed to do with your sig item. Or should i say what is the best way to store it.. LOL.

Congrats!! 300 is a great milestone. Glad to have met you and cached with you along the way. I have many memorable caching moments and one is our trek through Etna Bog for sure. We did it - after many prayers to the bog gods and a seatbelt/sweatshirt entanglement to finish off the day. I laughed a lot that day for sure!

Hope you enjoy many more!! That means you too "Jim"!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Smile Wow!!

We missed this one. Great job and hope to see you out "in the wilds" soon.

Way to go! And remember, those caches get easier and easier to find as you learn more tricks! LOL!

Gee thanks, it has surely been a wild ride. We were just discussing how many times John has almost ended up dead because of geocaching. The most notable is finding Battleship after dark. But we're already thinking of winter and buying some new snowshoes and the metal detector out of mothballs.
    Thanks again and happy cachin' to all!