vb:literal>

Thread: My bags are packed...

Default My bags are packed...

Well folks, it has been a pleasure hanging out here the past few weeks. I have enjoyed the discussions, chats, information and especially the photos. My caching bag is packed and ready to go. I've chosen about 20 possible caches to visit, depending on time and travel direction. My goal is to find at least 5 caches, revisit my first caching experience, drop off 2 TBs and 1 Geocoin, pick up a signature item, and meet a real live Maine Geocacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeehawma
    My goal is to meet a real live Maine Geocacher.
    Ayuh!!

Talking

My bags are packed... the cabs blowin the horn.. somthin somthin....OOOOOOhhhhh kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, Hold me like you'll never let me goooooooo..... cuz i'm leavinnnn on a jet plane, don't know when i'll be back again... ooooh babe, i hate to gooohoohhohh
    *please excuse the sudden outbreak of john denver, it's been a long day of geocaching*

Quote Originally Posted by Yeehawma
    My goal is to find at least 5 caches, revisit my first caching experience, drop off 2 TBs and 1 Geocoin, pick up a signature item, and meet a real live Maine Geocacher.
    I'll bet you'll probably want to meet a few real dead Maine lobsters while you're here as well! LOL!

(Just remember to watch out for the real live Maine moose. They can do a number on your car's hood and windshield! )

Default Have fun

You're coming to Maine at my favorite time of year. By the way I lived in Central Florida for 10 years. Apopka and Orlando. Maybe I told you that before though. Have a good trip and be safe.
    Happy Trails!

Lobsters, leaves, moose, cool weather, friends and family- I am ready! Even John Denver is cool... I am sooooo ready for this vacation!

Where abouts in Maine are you going to be vacationing?