vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Lost my wedding ring!!

i only live 4 miles from the cache and go by there many times during the course of a month and still have yet to go find the cache , so i will look for it soon when i get a chance

Quote Originally Posted by noreasta
    i only live 4 miles from the cache and go by there many times during the course of a month and still have yet to go find the cache , so i will look for it soon when i get a chance
    Steve . . . I know it wasn't in the cache container since I opened it and laid out everything . . . and I looked in the immediate area but other than that it could be anywhere . . . just keep your eyes open I guess.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

We're going to visit the cache on October 8th and will give it a shot with the metal detector. But don't let that slow anybody down from going either...we're not experts with the thing.

Smile

Thank you to everyone being vigilant while doing this cache, hopefully some good will come of it.

Hiram

I will ask the question that your wife has probably already drilled you on. But you have me curious too. How do you lose a wedding ring unless you take it off? Were you thinking about trading it for one of the Mac toys?
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Hiram

I will ask the question that your wife has probably already drilled you on. But you have me curious too. How do you lose a wedding ring unless you take it off? Were you thinking about trading it for one of the Mac toys?
    No AT I wouldn't do that... It was a really nice pin on compass! heh, J/K, The ring was a loose fit to begin with, and because it was titanium it could not be refitted or returned. soooo it slipped off somewhere.

(it's a really nice compass too)

Sorry dude,
    we spent about an hour with the metal detector and only found a tin can on Saturday. If you'd like to borrow the metal detector and try yourself sometime, let us know.
    Good luck,
    John and Diana

Thanks for the effort, I think it either fell off by the creek where I climbed up the hill or it fell off in the grass on the walk to woods, I don't know, I don't have much hope of finding it either, I have terrible luck with rings. Last winter I lost my masonic ring that was given to me by my grandfather... still haven't found that one either.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.