vb:literal>

Thread: Singing Meadows

Default Singing Meadows

Went and did two caches today. Singing Meadows and Railroad Ramble. Singing Meadows was really a peaceful place and the trails were actually mowed paths through the fields. The flowers were all blooming. So this is the place to go if you are flower and bird lovers. Wouldn't you know I forgot my camera in the car. We went ot Railroad Ramble next. We did not hike down to the water because it started to rain so we went straight to the cache and signed it before the skeeters eat us alive and left.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Went and did two caches today. Singing Meadows was really a peaceful place and the trails were actually mowed paths through the fields. The flowers were all blooming. So this is the place to go if you are flower and bird lovers. Wouldn't you know I forgot my camera in the car.
    I remember going to this cache. It was a day we left Colleen at home and I know she would have LOVED it because of all the birds. But the bugs weren't bad at all since all the birds were having a feast. I think this is one of the best walking caches that I have enjoyed in a long time. It wasn't so much the "cache" but the walk to it.

I have to agree with you geochicks...I thought the walk was awesome and we were there on a cloudy misty day!! Would love to go back when the sun is shinning.