vb:literal>

Thread: B52

Hybrid View

d’76 Guest

Default B52

I bumped into some fellow cachers at the B52 crash stash this weekend ad they where walking away with there head hung low and I stopped to talk to them. They couldn't find it. So being the wicked good guy that I am I decided to take them up and show them where it was. I have done this cache before so I figured I would walk them to about the area and tell them about where it should be. It's gone. Or it's not where I found it. I looked all over the place now so I didn't look like such a dork. So the caches is missing. I have PMed the owner and nothing. It hasn't been archived and nothing back from the owner. Does any one know the owner. I worry alittle because several of there other caches have be disabled and I wonder if this one is next.

I wonder if you found the old cache. The old one was "up" near the crash site. The new one is along the road a bit.

Hmm. And thats one I had printed off to do as well... Ok, the PDA will be in effect tomorrow!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Question

what cache is the B52 at?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    what cache is the B52 at?
    Try this link.

d’76 Guest

Theres nothing on the stash page about it being moved

I don't know which cache you are refering to. The one at the crash site has been missing for a long time and nothing has been missing for over a year now. This one is 3 Michiganders in ME. The one up the road from it should still be there.
    Blazing Troll

You Know - Sometimes, for some people, it simply is about numbers.

(Sorry to be so negative. Its just what my gut felt.)
    What; Me Worry?

Due to all the hub bub about the cache, I didn't even bother looking for it, but the crash site is still really cool and it was definitely worth the trip. and also a note to those that like the hike, Drum & Bass arena is well worth it as well, (cache is trash but still a very nice place to be)