vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B52

d’76 Guest

Default B52

I bumped into some fellow cachers at the B52 crash stash this weekend ad they where walking away with there head hung low and I stopped to talk to them. They couldn't find it. So being the wicked good guy that I am I decided to take them up and show them where it was. I have done this cache before so I figured I would walk them to about the area and tell them about where it should be. It's gone. Or it's not where I found it. I looked all over the place now so I didn't look like such a dork. So the caches is missing. I have PMed the owner and nothing. It hasn't been archived and nothing back from the owner. Does any one know the owner. I worry alittle because several of there other caches have be disabled and I wonder if this one is next.

I wonder if you found the old cache. The old one was "up" near the crash site. The new one is along the road a bit.

Hmm. And thats one I had printed off to do as well... Ok, the PDA will be in effect tomorrow!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Question

what cache is the B52 at?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    what cache is the B52 at?
    Try this link.

d’76 Guest

Theres nothing on the stash page about it being moved

I don't know which cache you are refering to. The one at the crash site has been missing for a long time and nothing has been missing for over a year now. This one is 3 Michiganders in ME. The one up the road from it should still be there.
    Blazing Troll

d’76 Guest

I found this cache on aug 6 and sept 9 was the last time it was logged as a true find. I went to the exact place that i found it and it wernt there or in th eclose area

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    I found this cache on aug 6 and sept 9 was the last time it was logged as a true find. I went to the exact place that i found it and it wernt there or in th eclose area
    Yes this was what I was trying to say Dave. This cache that you are refering to is still active and should still be there. This one is not actually located at the crash site. It is up the dirt road about 1/10 of a mile from the entrance to the actualy crach site. I looked at the logs and it seems that it has not been found and then out of nowhere someone finds it. Last time I was there it was in hidden in the tall grass and just a little hard to find.

On another note how can the user jeannebee log it as a find and say they did not find it. Just be cause seomeone showed them where it was does not give them the right to log it as a find in my opinion.
    Blazing Troll

d’76 Guest

She was the one that I show where it was suppose to be. It wasn't there in my book that is a dnf