vb:literal>

Thread: Geocaching Milestones

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Geocaching Milestones

We all know it's not about the numbers, but it's always good to make note of our milestones.

I'd like to start my congratulating parmachenee on his 300th cache find over the weekend! And let's not forgot some real nice hides to boot!

Hear!!! Hear!!! Congrats to Parmachenee also. I was with them just this spring when they got 150. Wow have they been on a roll!!!! Incredible that they have been able to get so many in such a short time. Look forward to be able to do some caches with you guys soon,if there are any left....lol Haffy6

Thanks for the acknowledgement brdad and haffy6. We took about 5 months off between October and March to deal with other priorities but are happy to be back creating new memories and living some great adventures. When you can combine caching with biking, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, snowshoeing, swimming, photography, family, friends how can you beat it? What a great activity geocaching is!! Hope we run into you on the trail.

Congratulations Frank and Charron. I really enjoyed caching with you. Hope to see you on the trails again. And here's to another 300!

Woooo Hoooo....way to go...and to think I'm excited about getting close to 100!! LOL

We are working on 100 also, (only got 25 to go), we probably could do that by the end of summer if the gas prices drop a little more.

Going to NYC for the weekend... we could probably do it there!!