vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member of the 76 family

d’76 Guest

Thumbs up New member of the 76 family

Before you here it somewhere else and the gossip begins Girlmate and I have had an addition to our family........

Yes Sir re, A brand spaken new Tungsten E2, We now feel like a complete family. I have waited for this day for a long time. I feel like a responsible adult now.

Mom, I mean Girlmate, I mean Constance is as excited as I. I would like celebrate this joyous occasion by well having a beer, I would like for all of us fellow cachers to celebrate this day by tipping a glass today or a can(depends on your style).

See you on the trails

Dave

Default Will there be a shower?

Congratulations to the new addition to the family! You are now geocaching geeks. Maybe some day, yes some day, I too will have the joy that you are sharing together with my own Tungsten E2. (Tears flowing).

You guys crack me up. Cheers! I tip my glass to that one!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

LOL, Keep this up and I an going to have to think about getting a new addition myself, hmm can I trade in my old HP jornadia????? I will have a Glass for you though in celibration..

Talking Happy addition

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Before you here it somewhere else and the gossip begins Girlmate and I have had an addition to our family........

Yes Sir re, A brand spaken new Tungsten E2, We now feel like a complete family. I have waited for this day for a long time. I feel like a responsible adult now. Dave
    Just wait til it has needs...... batteries and more batteries, those late night trips for more batteries. Then someday they'll disappoint yah, it wont come in, at all. You'll feel deserted and alone. Wait til you drop him. They can be so vulnerable. Or someboby else wants to hold him. Can you let go Dave..... can yah. Hope you're very happy. I've had a couple for you and girlmate and the new addition. Too bad it wasn't twins.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Where's the cigars???

Congrats Dave and Connie on your new addition, are you going to pass out cigars??? Someday when I upgrade to a Tungsten I'll know who to call for GeoTech Support.

foolis foolish people...now just think late night feedings weekend trips..battery changes very day...hehehehe....wooo hooo real live geo geeks....love ya guys...

Here's to ya! I Quit drinking beer (tonight) So I'm tipping my wine glass to ya!! And whats with you people usin all these GPS things?? I can't afford that kinda stuff, I break out the rulers and pencils and plot out the tick marks in my Main Atlas! *hicup*
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Glad that you cleared things up before the gossip caused a realy stir in the geocaching community. Have fun. Barbara

I'm always available for 'sitting.

Congrats!