vb:literal>

Thread: Flooding

Hybrid View

Default Flooding

Hmm, Seems like I should have brought wadders to work tonight. From the note I just recieved looks like I may need to pull Baston Park down for a few days, I am told that it is now an under water cache,

I almost lost my furnace Sat. morning. My sump died and I had to get the regular pump out. 3.5 hours to empty it. I had a solid 4-5 inches in the middle. This is not good. I cant wait till it stops.

Lefty, I can understand that, we have spent the last 2 days here at work trying to dig out from all the trouble this rain has created for us and still more to come. Yesterday we were told that Keene NH was declared a state of emergancy and that we could not get techs out that was to fix anything. I heard that the only way to get to the keene office was by boat. you gotta love rain

I got home from work Sat. and had to pull out the sump pump too. 4" in the basement isn't enough to swim laps, but it does a number on all the old cardboard boxes. Time for an early spring cleaning

I am still in college and living at home, my room is in the basement, which floods like no tomorrow. Some days I wake up swimming... We buy sump pumps left and right and they never seem to work right... Basements aren't fun.
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Well the flooding was not to bad but much of the cover was gone so I decided to pull Baston Park till it dries some then will replace it and find more cover for it. From what I could see tonight though it looks like it was under water. At least since it is an ammo can it all stayed dry.