vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adios Amigo!

Smile Adios Amigo!

I'd like to say "good-bye" to our good friends and well-known friends of the caching community of Maine...EGSG...Ed and Sharon who are on their way to Texas. Happy trails and happy caching. We hope you enjoy your new home and look forward to a visit from you next summer. We'll be following your logs to see what interesting predicaments you encounter. Good luck!

We add our best wishes to you as well. We enjoyed talking to you at caching events, and usually being behind you on the caching trail! We hope to get to Texa ssomeday, and will depend on you you have a "cold one" waiting.

Best of luck to you guys,I still remember the first time we met at the Boxboard Mill cache here in Fairfield and I had to give you a little extra help finding the cache .Keep in touch with us Mainiacs and it has been my pleasure to be a part of this great geocaching community that you will always still be a part of. Happy Caching Haffy
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default Egsg

It's been a pleasure to get to know you two. Best of luck in Texas, we will all surely miss you. I'll keep an eye on a couple of your caches...

Take care!

Best of luck. Wish we could see you one last time out the event coming up. But we all know you are buisy. You are both wonderful people and will be very much missed by our small but growing geocaching community here in Maine. Hope you found a good home for your dog and don't be shy. You can still log onto the web site here and say Hi.
    Blazing Troll

Good luck. Please post here from time to time and keep us up to date.

Both Lee and myself will miss you. Have fun, and come back for the events, and a few real caches!

Default seeya

i didn't get a chance to really know you, and didn't get to cache with you. but i do want to wish you the best, and a safe journey!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    i didn't get a chance to really know you, and didn't get to cache with you. but i do want to wish you the best, and a safe journey!
    I agree, have a safe one!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Best of luck to you! Sounds like you are excited and will have lots of fun. Am sure you will miss lots of things about Maine though - the caches, the snow, the people, the cache events, and much, much more! Enjoy : )
    ~ Beach Comber ~