vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adios Amigo!

I lived in Texas for 2 1/2 years, and as I look back, I shudder to think of the culture shock EGSG will have to endure!

Instead of venison or moose at a BBQ, there'll probably be goat. (They don't call Texans "goat ropers" for nothing!)

Instead of Casco Bay, or Shipyard, they'll have to drink Lone Star or Pearl.

Instead of Moxie, they'll have Big Red.

Instead of fishing for trout or salmon, they'll have to settle for crappie and bluegills!

Instead of dead raccoons and skunks in the middle of the road, there'll be possum and armadillos.

Instead of watching for ticks on the cache trail, they'll be watching for rattlesnakes. (Bet they'll think twice about reaching under that rock to see if it's there... LOL!)

Sheesh! I wonder how long it will be before they're back! LOL!

Best wishes to EGSG! We'll all sure miss you, and John and I will take good care of Casey's cache and Taste of Texas.
    Diana and John

Default Good Luck

We enjoyed meeting you at the Last Cache Bashe last month, Good Luck in your move to Texas.
    Ronnie & Emily

Don't let the door hit you in the a__ on the way out! LOL I hope you enjoy you new change of scene. Please feel free to come back here and visit often.
    What; Me Worry?

Best wishes to Ed and Sharon!!! Happy Caching!

Default You'll be missed

Ed and Sharon,
    As I hit some of these NH caches seeing your name reminds me of good times had. Had a good life and hope to see you again when you're up for a visit.

Best wishes, Brad
    Happy Trails!

Default Thanks

Thanks to all the Maine geocachers for your kind words. We have done the wedding in MA and are on our way to Texas. We are only in eastern PA now and have only done 15 caches so far. We've been skipping most of the film canisters in light poles, but the pickings are getting pretty slim. We were very happy to get the Fort Williams cache. We look foward to a trip to Maine next summer.
    Ed and Sharon
    P.S. Congratulations to Parmachenee!! On their new title as the No. 1 cacher in Maine.