Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Where are you from.

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Campobello Island, New Brunswick
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Be sure to click on the not in the US button on the add yourself box.
    Been there, tried that too, and I keep getting the same thing.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bath Maine
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starzz
    Been there, tried that too, and I keep getting the same thing.
    From the fact file

    8.My city is invalid! What gives?
    Your city isn't in our database. We'll update the database soon.

    Sorry. I am going to look for a contact us button and try and let them know.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    i posted mine and screwed up, so i did it again thinking it would overwrite it, but it didn't show up, so i did it again, and it didn't show up, so i tried a few times refreshing the web page... and nothing showed up, so i said forget about it and went to sleep, the i looked again, and now i've got 3 logs! i see by the other logs im not the first one to make this mistake.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bath Maine
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    i posted mine and screwed up, so i did it again thinking it would overwrite it, but it didn't show up, so i did it again, and it didn't show up, so i tried a few times refreshing the web page... and nothing showed up, so i said forget about it and went to sleep, the i looked again, and now i've got 3 logs! i see by the other logs im not the first one to make this mistake.
    They need to make editting easier. If you like I can kill them and you can start over.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    They need to make editting easier. If you like I can kill them and you can start over.
    that'd be great! just let me know when I have to re post my name.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bath Maine
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    that'd be great! just let me know when I have to re post my name.
    I'll go there right now and take care of it, give me 2 minutes.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bath Maine
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    I'll go there right now and take care of it, give me 2 minutes.
    1 entry and 2 comments deleted. Go for it.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bath Maine
    Posts
    211

    Default

    FYI, I just sent a request for information on how difficult it would be to swap over from a zipcode based system to GPS. I hope to get a good answer soon and will keep you posted. Thanks for all the participation..



    Lefty aka Rick

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bath Maine
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    FYI, I just sent a request for information on how difficult it would be to swap over from a zipcode based system to GPS. I hope to get a good answer soon and will keep you posted. Thanks for all the participation..



    Lefty aka Rick
    Here is the reply I recieved.

    Hi Rick,
    That's an interesting idea and we'll definitely add it to our list of user
    requests. Thanks for enjoying Frapper!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Augusta, Maine
    Posts
    119

    Default

    It would be nice if you could call a couple cachers together to cache together... that's kinda neat.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •