vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Women

Did you get www.geocachingmaine.org confused with www.eharmony.com ?
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverDave1998
    Wheres the Women don't women cache all i have seen or heard about is men where are all the single women caches?
    I was going to place a single woman cache a while back until I asked a few cachers who had tried before and they said everyone traded down and soon the caches were just full of trash.

Actually, I found Lee while caching, but wasn't looking. Kinda like when you look for a year for a signature item and give up, then you find it a month later in a cache. Or, did she find me? hmmm... Either way, it's another reason to love caching.

Yeah Dave, you got the best priize of all while you were out caching And Gary so did you,I messed up on that one I guess. You never know DiverDave1998 when you will meet that one special person. Attend some of the event caches that we have and one never knows who you might meet. I'm still trying.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Yeah Dave, you got the best priize of all while you were out caching And Gary so did you,I messed up on that one I guess. You never know DiverDave1998 when you will meet that one special person. Attend some of the event caches that we have and one never knows who you might meet. I'm still trying.
    Go back a couple of posts and take Jordan's advice! (Spend less time on geocachingmaine.org and more time on eharmony.com! LOL!)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Go back a couple of posts and take Jordan's advice! (Spend less time on geocachingmaine.org and more time on eharmony.com! LOL!)
    I know you're just kidding, but what better way to meet a kindred spirit than doing something you both enjoy? I think that would be a very romantic beginning to a relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainelyroses
    I know you're just kidding, but what better way to meet a kindred spirit than doing something you both enjoy? I think that would be a very romantic beginning to a relationship!
    I know (I noted BRDAD's comment) - it was just a jibe at Haffy's lament that he hadn't had any luck on the geocaching trail! LOL!

Default Women

I thought it looked like alot of women were enjoying this sport. I enjoy it alot more than Gump does. Frequently I go by myself of with my dog Molly. It's great exercise since I'm not very good at it and it take me at least 2 times as long to find the cache. Gump goes along, just as an obligation of domestic partnership. He says that I'm obsessive compulsive when it comes to geocaching. I wish he shared my lust for the sport.
    Gumpette

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Actually, I found Lee while caching, but wasn't looking. Kinda like when you look for a year for a signature item and give up, then you find it a month later in a cache. Or, did she find me? hmmm... Either way, it's another reason to love caching.
    I met my wife long before caching. I keep trying to lose her in the woods but she beats me to the caches and back to the truck!! Maybe she's trying to lose me?? Actually, it's great to share just ANOTHER interest we both enjoy...yes, another reason to love caching.

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    I met my wife long before caching.
    I met my wife long before they had personal computers and GPS wasn't even a gleam in someone's eye, although I think there a satellite or two with a dog up in the sky somewhere! LOL! Does that mean we're getting old? Sheesh!

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    I met my wife long before caching. I keep trying to lose her in the woods but she beats me to the caches and back to the truck!! Maybe she's trying to lose me?? Actually, it's great to share just ANOTHER interest we both enjoy...yes, another reason to love caching.
    If you want to lose her so bad take her to Otter Cliffs caching. LOL