vb:literal>

Thread: First cache

Default First cache

I guess i got the location of my cache close enough ha any comments or suggestions?

what cache?????

Default first cache

The mountain cach

Dave, looks good. I will have to drive up sometime and see what it looks like

Cool, first cache. Congats
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

For my first cache, I have a cool, well camouflaged, unique micro developed and the perfect location that was in a tree less than 20' off of a paved trail (to make the site as nearly as handicapped accessible as possible). I figured asking permission would be a mere formality but was told by the City of Bowie (Maryland) that they have banned all caches in the parks that they manages (other parks in Bowie are managed by the another government entity)...

Quote Originally Posted by drbugman
    For my first cache, I have a cool, well camouflaged, unique micro developed and the perfect location that was in a tree less than 20' off of a paved trail (to make the site as nearly as handicapped accessible as possible). I figured asking permission would be a mere formality but was told by the City of Bowie (Maryland) that they have banned all caches in the parks that they manages (other parks in Bowie are managed by the another government entity)...
    Did they provide any reasoning why they banned caches in publically owned parks???? I hope this isn't a trend in your area...