In The Spirit Of The Season
    by flwrldy&buds [profile]

N 44° 45.792 W 069° 43.227
    UTM: 19T E 442984 N 4956897

In Maine, United States [view map]
    Hidden: 12/3/2005
    Use waypoint: GCRC6Q (what's this?)
    Difficulty: Terrain:
    Let's get together for fun, food and fellowship!

Let's take a break from the rush of the holiday season and get together for a potluck! (This is our first event cache, so please bare with us...) We're thinking a 10-2 time frame, that way it doesn't eat up the entire day... and you'll still have some daylight for some other area caches, if you're so inclined.
    Come! Eat! Drink! And Be Merry!
    We are vegetarians so what we bring to share will be vegetarian, but delicious. A friend of mine (a newbie to caching) will be bringing a salad, it might be a good idea to post what you think you'd like to bring so that there is a good variety!
    It has been mentioned that we'd like to make a donation of some sort to show that 'Cashers Care' (to a local children's charity or a non-parishables for the soup kitchen) if you have something to add to that feel free to bring it. If there are any questions feel free to contact us and hope to see y'all there!

Blazing Troll

Default Event listing

Thank you Rick!

Had a great time at the event. It is always great seeing people again. I won the wreath for a door prize and went and left it there. I am really bummed. I was doing to give it to Donna when I got home. I will only hope that if I can make it to the Brewer event next weekend that Flower Lady will go to there. If not then it look like Flower Lady is the owner of a new wreath.
    Blazing Troll

Don't feel bad Rick, I won some candles and took off without them myself...lol Must be we are getting old huh?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Sheesh! I was one of the last to leave. I should have grabbed the stuff! LOL!

And we thought that all that was left was Brad's coffee cup!

Default ***attention***

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Don't feel bad Rick, I won some candles and took off without them myself...lol Must be we are getting old huh?

We forgot the photo magnet of Brad's Last Cache Bashe event that we attended this summer. I made a point of telling Brad that we missed out on them and would love to have one as that was our first event. He was very kind and said he would get us one when our paths crossed again and he brought it with him today. I had it in my hand all of maybe 5 minutes, I passed it to Christy and she laid it on the table. We then got into the goodbye's and see ya next times and out the door we went without it. If by chance anyone did find it and reads this post, please, please hang onto it. Thanks.
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Default event

ohmygod!!!!! i'm glad cameoooooo remembered that she brought me with her and she had to take me when she left! but then, she's not old yet!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Brad you forgot something to didn't you? I left your coffee cup. But I did remember to grab that for you.
    Blazing Troll

Sounds like everyone has a great time--sorry I missed it, and right in my backyard, too. Had stuff that HAD to get done this weekend, and had already committed to the Bangor event next weekend. Hope to see many of you there!

Default it IS about the numbers!!!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU all SO much for being such a great group of people!! I also thought you'd like to know just what we accomplished yesterday....(since it is about the numbers, i hear )..... so here are some I think you'll be interested in.

Attendance:.....31 people
    LCBoS magnet:...1 (Yes Smitty, I have it, it'll cost ya now.... )
    Cash for NIN:......5.00
    items for NIN ...238...including a package of diapers and a baby monitor
    fabric..............7 1/2 lbs
    food for soup kitchen aprox 100LBS!!!!!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!