vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internet Fraud

Dearest Dave:

Pleasest introduce myself. I am Makohoki Zimawasaban, the second cousin to the former dicator of Zimbaistan. I have much money and would like to share it with you because I have heard much of your great generosity and I have no way to get my vast fortune out of the bank here unless I send it to some American. I will send you check for $3 million if you will pleasest send me your social security number, bank accounts, e-mail accounts, height, weight, age, mother's maiden name, pet dog's name and pin codes to your ATM. I promise you great wealth, women and you will be my bestest friend.

Sincerely yours,

Mahoki Zimawasaban

On a serious note . . . I hope things work out OK.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default me too

Yes , I too, got the same email and printed it off for the local bangor savings in belfast to look at, there were glad that i had a copy for them and had started receiveing calls in the early am about this.. shortly after they sent out warning to all there customers about this.......... as someone else mentioned, i have always received them from ebay , paypal etc. but never locally, it was just a matter of time. and i am sure some people fell for it..

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Dearest Dave:

Pleasest introduce myself. I am Makohoki Zimawasaban, the second cousin to the former dicator of Zimbaistan. I have much money and would like to share it with you because I have heard much of your great generosity and I have no way to get my vast fortune out of the bank here unless I send it to some American. I will send you check for $3 million if you will pleasest send me your social security number, bank accounts, e-mail accounts, height, weight, age, mother's maiden name, pet dog's name and pin codes to your ATM. I promise you great wealth, women and you will be my bestest friend.

Sincerely yours,

Mahoki Zimawasaban
    You will probably be interested in this site, which plays games with these spammers.