vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: B-25C Plane Crash Site

Default B-25C Plane Crash Site

I went to the crash site today:
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...6-578be3f9e6fc

In the snow, my Tundra made it no trouble. Took pictures too. What a great cache site!!

"Found today, wow! I drove my truck all the way there, besides the .17 miles I had to walk. Let me give you a little history first... we got a snowstorm Monday night.. and all the snow decided to stay here. My Tundra was a 4wd all the time and there was times I was literally plowing through the snow... no one had been this far since the storm, so I "crept" in places, thankfully I trust my Tundra (had no trouble!)

After I got close, I got out and walked, since there was alot of clouds I got a mix signal, however I did find the place and found the cache through all the snow! Thanks!! It was great. I was by myself, and weary what animal I might encounter, so I had my gun with me, when your along 10 miles deep in the Maine woods, it never hurts. However this place was really cool and the history of just being there was great and I felr respected being there veiwing the crash with no survivors. I did "fall through" some water that I couln't see because of all the snow and sunk in snow in some places. Seen alot of deer and mooose tracks, but didn't encounter anything unexpected, I seen some deer way beyond 300 yards, a fox but no bear, of any of that nature. If only I had come weeks ealier I would have known where I could step without falling in water lol. But I really enjoyed this location and look forward to doing the other ones in Maine as well... it has to be my Favorite cache, or atleast one of them, Thanks Kevin! Signing out --- probably the last one to do this cache this winter? Unless you do it on your sled with a shovel? I reccomend doing this cache in the summer or fall... to get there is one thing to get out is another! :"

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

J_Cyr
    Love the pictures! Makes me remember why I live in Florida and vacation in Maine! Looks like I returned to Florida just in time. I didn't get a chance to do any of your caches this time Rain and in-laws put a damper on that! Maybe next year...

Default The Small things...

Is that a FIREFIGHTER antenna topper on your Tundra?

Sure is. Did you leave that in Augusta?

J.C.,

I made it on here. Glad you enjoyed my site. Can't believe you ventured out there with those road conditions alone.

Hey, its a Tundra... never let me down why should I be concerned? lol.
    Saint367 is the owner of the cache.

Woo Hoo! Another County Hick! Better watch out, soon we'll out number you southern rednecks

Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    Sure is. Did you leave that in Augusta?
    No, wasn't me...but I surely need to find one for the Expy!

Oh, reason I asked is when I went to Augusta fo a car show, I stopped in to do a few geocaches and this was there. Whats Expy!?

Default Expy

That's my infamous white stallion (Ford Expedition) that I ride every day. She's a beauty! LOL And her antenna is "topless", so I was thinking a firefighter smiley guy would work good. Can I have yours?