Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Too Quiet!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default Too Quiet!

    It's been too quiet in here the last couple of days! How about if I run around shouting FLATLANDER! FLATLANDER! FLATLANDER!

    Would I get anyone wound up?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Caribou, Maine
    Posts
    639

    Default

    THE BRITISH ARE COMMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMMING!

    Naw.. it's the weekend... some people have life's... must be nice...
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brunswick, Maine
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    THE BRITISH ARE COMMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMMING!

    Naw.. it's the weekend... some people have life's... must be nice...
    A life???????? where doyou get thoose I have not been on here much the last few days cause I havee been off work and after 40 + hours a week at a computer I was not very interested. Besides, Gives me something to do at work on saturdayt morning, beats working

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Campobello Island, New Brunswick
    Posts
    398

    Default

    *sneaks in* *gets the pots & pans out of the cupboard and bangs them together* *sneaks out*

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Caribou, Maine
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starzz
    *sneaks in* *gets the pots & pans out of the cupboard and bangs them together* *sneaks out*
    AHHHHHHHHH! I'm awake, I'm awake....jeez

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blevesque
    AHHHHHHHHH! I'm awake, I'm awake....jeez
    You're lucky tonight. Remember to set your clocks back an hour and you'll get an EXTRA hour of sleep tomorrow morning!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brunswick, Maine
    Posts
    548

    Default

    or an extra hour of cacheing on sunday dang, I have to work oh well,

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    You're lucky tonight. Remember to set your clocks back an hour and you'll get an EXTRA hour of sleep tomorrow morning!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer,ME
    Posts
    2,573

    Thumbs up Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm quiet today since I've been out caching up in Dover on this picture perfect fall day. Even saw snow on the big mountain.
    Happy Trails!
    Yeah it's a Jeep thing!


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    I'm quiet today since I've been out caching up in Dover on this picture perfect fall day. Even saw snow on the big mountain.
    Sheesh! We had snow on Whipple Hill in Solon! (Ask JCyr and BLevesque how much snow THEY had! LOL!)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Caribou, Maine
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Too much, lol.
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •