vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too Quiet!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    I'm quiet today since I've been out caching up in Dover on this picture perfect fall day. Even saw snow on the big mountain.
    Ut oh, you said the "S" word and you know what that does to Rick!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I can't speak to everyone else, but I'm trying to get everything done that I've been putting off all Summer . . . plus I'm trying to get my house ready for sale . . . way too little time . . . makes getting in geo-caching very, very difficult.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Just back from a long trip to PA and VA to celebrate family birthdays and check in on my 86 year old mom. Cached along the way but hip bursitis is slowing me down a bit. Will post elsewhere about the PA caches in Gettysburg Battlefields.

Quiet but reading as fast as I can to catch up. I know I've given up on ever having another FTF with Gob-ler and Homeadizanah battling it out <G>

Anne / TwoMaineiacs
    TwoMaineiacs / Anne and Joe

Stupid snow, it's pretty much all melted though now. Here's a pic from the other day before the snow stopped falling...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2518.JPG 
Views:	472 
Size:	206.4 KB 
ID:	81  

Talking Quiet .. On Golden Pond

The Team was quiet yesterday as we went kayakiing with KK and Ordinaryshark, in Holderness NH. Little Squam Lake. The day was picture perfect and warm enough to be a delight out on the water. The surrounding hills were still a blaze of colors and the locals were all friendly enough to say hello. We even cached to the center of the earth afterwards. Yes we were quiet. But enjoyed every minute of it. KK, OS, T2H.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default not quiet

i went caching yesterday and fell down at the first cache (where did that barbed wire come from) and got veryvery stuck in the mud on my last cache. i should know to listen to my intuition when it tells me to stay home! lol
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    i went caching yesterday...
    I think nearly EVERYONE went caching yesterday - it was such a nice day.

Sheesh! Seems like that at some caches, you had to wait in line to sign the log! LOL!