vb:literal>

Thread: Stack of Coins

Default Stack of Coins

Something very exciting is happening at gc.com and that is change! Lots and lots of new little things going on...the best yet....

The geocoin stack... Check it out here at the Old Burying Ground.

Have you all seen some of the other changes? Any likes or dislikes?

Yeah - also seen that gc.com is listing a couple of other types of coins -

Geowoodstock coins, for one, and one called (sheesh - I don't remember...) Geo Rose???

I've always maintained that they should allow state geocoins to be logged on gc.com. Can't be that much trouble...

Default Compass Rose Geocoin

Hi,
    We've been lurking on this site a few times but WhereRWe called us out of hiding when he saw we had a Compass Rose Geocoin on our profile.

The story behind them is pretty simple. We went to usageocoins.com to order some USA Geocoins. The site also had a new coin they were taking pre-orders for, the "Compass Rose Geocoin".

Here is the link to the manufacturer if you want to see a photo: http://coinsandpins.com/Merchant2/me...Code=Comp-rose

We are going to update the geocoin's profile (http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=238287) with a photo as well. We launched the coin with the cache we just launched last week:
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...+&Submit6=Find

It looks like they are going to launch a 2006 version of the coin. We'll vouch for the 2005 version though, it is a very nice looking coin.

Wish we could find some of the other coins that are floating around. We love adding new icons to our list. The state coins are very cool. We ordered a bunch of the Maine ones even though they aren't trackable on geocaching.com. Like WhereRWe, we wonder what the process is to have them trackable on geocaching.com.

Take care,
    Team Afrofish

Cool Personal Travel TB

On a side note, I noticed today that someone is watching my personal travel TB Brock. I have this TB with me and it gets logged in and out of every cache that I visit...Isn't it kinda odd that someone would want to watch that? It's like I'm being followed! All right, who are you and what do you want?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    On a side note, I noticed today that someone is watching my personal travel TB Brock. I have this TB with me and it gets logged in and out of every cache that I visit...Isn't it kinda odd that someone would want to watch that? It's like I'm being followed! All right, who are you and what do you want?!?!
    Creepy . . . a cyber geo-stalker?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."