vb:literal>

Thread: Doctor Check-up

Default Doctor Check-up

An 80-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up. The doctor asked him how he was feeling and the 80-year-old said "Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that?"
    The doctor considered his question for a minute and then began.
    "I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season.
    One day when he was setting off hunting, he was in a bit of a hurry and accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.
    As he neared a lake he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge. He realised he'd left his gun at home and so couldn't shoot the magnificent creature but out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it were his favourite hunting rifle and went 'bang,bang'.
    Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.
    Now, what do you think of that?" asked the doctor.
    The 80-year-old said, "If you ask me, I'd say somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly".
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

An old farmer walked into the kitchen where his wife was cooking dinner. The farmer was holding a sheep on a leash and looked at his wife and said "This is the filthy pig I've been sleeping with behind your back" The farmers wife turned around and said " You old fool, that's a sheep not a pig" The farmer replied..... "I wasn't talking to you!"
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.