vb:literal>

Thread: OT: Why that was Beachcomber!!

Hybrid View

Default OT: Why that was Beachcomber!!

Ya'll probably already knew this but Judy AKA BeachComber is quite the artist. In the continual search for unique Christmas gifts, we went to a Society of Southern Maine Craftsmen show at Mt. Arrarat High in Brunswick today. Why, there was a familiar face and it was Beach Comber. What great artisan work she does using sea glass. This isn't a commercial for her and she doesn't know I'm writing this, but if you get a chance to go to a craft show and see her work it is excellent. The pair of green sea glass earrings I bought are NOT going to be a Christmas gift. They are for me to keep.

http://www.jmscreations.net/index.html

Anne
    TwoMaineiacs / Anne and Joe

Default sea glass creations

i checked out judy's website - the work is really, really nice! i love the beachcomber pins! great job, judy!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

What a pleasant surprise to see you and Joe today at the show! It's the closest thing to geocaching I have encountered in awhile Needless to say, the craft season itself, and even more so, preparing for it have kept me off the trails But you can be sure that as soon as the shows are over, I will be searching out treasures again - be it at the beach or on the hunt for a cache.

Thanks Ann for sharing our encounter today - I hope you enjoy the earrings for a long time!

Becke - Glad you like the pins. Little do those who usually buy my work know that those little pins are just a sample of the silly side of Beach Comber. But those of you who have come to know me through geocaching will likely see the representation of my character in them fairly easily

I'll also take the opportunity to publicly thank haffy for sharing his photography with me so that I could use them on my site. It was definitely a tremendous addition and I continue appreciate that I am able to use them. So..........Thanks Haffy!!!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Just want to say that the product looks great, keep up the good work, lem

Thanks so much!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pin - small.jpg 
Views:	671 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	99  
    ~ Beach Comber ~