vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to the committed cachers

Default Thanks to the committed cachers

I checked on both of my caches (Fort Halifax & Shawmut Fishin Hole ) yesterday to make sure that they are in good working order and noticed after a few normal checkups on them, that they are being left in well hidden condition and stocked full of interesting items. I've even noticed less trash at the "Shawmut Fishing Hole" I know a few people have told me that they have taken trash out of that one. So I just wanted to say THANK YOU to those of you cachers that take the extra time to make caching an enjoyable and worthwile sport.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    I checked on both of my caches (Fort Halifax & Shawmut Fishin Hole ) yesterday to make sure that they are in good working order and noticed after a few normal checkups on them, that they are being left in well hidden condition and stocked full of interesting items. I've even noticed less trash at the "Shawmut Fishing Hole" I know a few people have told me that they have taken trash out of that one. So I just wanted to say THANK YOU to those of you cachers that take the extra time to make caching an enjoyable and worthwile sport.
    Just to chime in here Hiram I still haven't done the Fort Halifax cache (no excuse other than the fact that I've been trying to make my house "pretty" in case we sell . . . or rather for when we sell), but I did manage to do the Shawmut Fishin' Hole and it was one of my favorite cache spots for the view.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Well, I'll tell you Hiram. We've already done the Shawmut Fishing Hole cache, but I just wanted you to know...

I absolutely REFUSE to pick up any of those rubber things laying on the ground!

(Seems that this is a popular place for more than geocaching...)

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Just to chime in here Hiram I still haven't done the Fort Halifax cache (no excuse other than the fact that I've been trying to make my house "pretty" in case we sell . . . or rather for when we sell), but I did manage to do the Shawmut Fishin' Hole and it was one of my favorite cache spots for the view.
    Well I'm glad Shawmut is someones favorite, (it's definitely a favorite of mine when I need to get away from the wif.... I mean uhhh go fishing...

P.S.
    Any chances you'll be selling for less than $90,000?

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Well, I'll tell you Hiram. We've already done the Shawmut Fishing Hole cache, but I just wanted you to know...

I absolutely REFUSE to pick up any of those rubber things laying on the ground!

(Seems that this is a popular place for more than geocaching...)
    Awwww c'mon!!! Don't be scared!! I've already gotten a few good tires outta that place that fit good on the lawn wagon!!

heheh, just remember, CITO is totally voluntary... and I don't think I've ever found any of those laying around... any idea when the culprits are coming around?? I could probably hang out there a while and try to catch them to yell at them!!

d’76 Guest

Awwww c'mon!!! Don't be scared!! I've already gotten a few good tires outta that place that fit good on the lawn wagon!!

heheh, just remember, CITO is totally voluntary... and I don't think I've ever found any of those laying around... any idea when the culprits are coming around?? I could probably hang out there a while and try to catch them to yell at them!!
    Surrrrre Yell at them, I've heard that one before.

P.S.
    Any chances you'll be selling for less than $90,000?
    Closer to $139K with some room for negotiation . . . but not a $50K difference.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Closer to $139K with some room for negotiation . . . but not a $50K difference.
    is there any land with the house?

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Surrrrre Yell at them, I've heard that one before.
    yeah... i'd yell at em'... i'd be like "Hey you little whipper snappers!! knock it off!! quit throwing your spare tractor tires around down here!!" see... i should be a cop.

yeah... i'd yell at em'... i'd be like "Hey you little whipper snappers!! knock it off!! quit throwing your spare tractor tires around down here!!" see... i should be a cop.
    TRACTOR TIRES??? Sheesh... Are you feeling inadequate? LOL!