vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take A Rest (I-95 Southbound)

Default Take A Rest (I-95 Southbound)

Why is Take A Rest (I-95 Southbound) archived? I went to it today and found it. There post says:

December 6 by AbbysGrammy (3780 found)
    It had a great run-thanks to all those who stopped by.
    Blazing Troll

Default Here's what I know...

I talked with the Team today and they said that they would be archiving all their Maine caches. They had already retrieved 5 of them and were going to pick this one up on the way home.

Maybe they should of made a post or asjed if anyone wanted to take them over first. No bad fealings. I was just asking.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Maybe they should of made a post or asjed if anyone wanted to take them over first. No bad fealings. I was just asking.
    I agree, I wouldn't have minded taking over a couple. Where did they have caches hidden? maybe we can rehide them??
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

There were two in Detroit, one at the memorial in town, one at the nursing home. There were three in Newport, one at the cemetary, one near a popular coffee shop, and one near a popular eating establishment. The last one was this one, that attroll was asking about, which is located at the Pittsfield Rest Area southbound.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    There were two in Detroit, one at the memorial in town, one at the nursing home. There were three in Newport, one at the cemetary, one near a popular coffee shop, and one near a popular eating establishment. The last one was this one, that attroll was asking about, which is located at the Pittsfield Rest Area southbound.

Hope this helps.
    I, for one, would like to see a couple of these caches just go silently away:

The "one near a popular coffee shop, and one near a popular eating establishment".

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    I, for one, would like to see a couple of these caches just go silently away:

The "one near a popular coffee shop, and one near a popular eating establishment".

I'll drink to that!!
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Were they really that bad? I don't think I recall those ones.. I've done a few in newport and a couple turned out to be favorites. I don't remember any intown ones.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Were they really that bad? I don't think I recall those ones.. I've done a few in newport and a couple turned out to be favorites. I don't remember any intown ones.
    LOL! Some people like "Nashville style" caches, some don't!

Another update....I heard someone say at the event today that they might replace the Pittsfield Rest Area one with a TB Hotel. Also, I talked with AbbysGrammy and she has no problem with anyone putting new caches out in these spots. Nashville style or otherwise...