Who said it isn't about the numbers. Knowing I had this event cache coming up tomorrow I worked my tail off to try and make it work so I would get to 500 for the event. Well after a very lucrative Wednesday with 17 and Thursday with 4 caches I went out today for 2 more and had to travel to Augusta and Gardiner to make it to 499 and I succeeded despite the snowstorm. I think Cliff (YOP) is trying to do the same thing so we will both be celebrating 500 caches tomorrow. Doesn't seem like much to anyone from some of the other states where they have 500 caches within a 10 mile area but I tell you it's quite the feat here in Maine. I know the ones who have surpassed that mark can attest to that. Don't get me wrong they are not all from Maine, I have 6 that I got in SC while visiting my sister but that's it. And I remember every cache that I found too. I have seen so many beautiful places that I would never have seen were it not for caching. And the biggest benefit from all this is the many friends that I have made that will last me for a lifetime. Thanks to all my friends who made this possible. Happy Caching Haffy6 John Hafenecker